So here we go.. Here's my April favourites..
1. I have used the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour eight hour cream for many years and it's fantastic, so when my mum bought me the Eight Hour Intensive Daily Moisturiser for face earlier this month I was really excited to try it out. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised without feeling shiny or sticky, I suffer from dry skin but this is just the right consistency to not leave me feeling like I need to moisturise throughout the day, unlike my previous moisturiser. It also has SPF 15 which has come in handy with the warm weather we've luckily experienced this month!
2. I'm a big coffee fan so when I came across Starbucks VIA whilst doing my weekly food shop I knew these were going to be my new love! I'm the only one in my house that regularly drinks coffee and my mornings are pretty hectic as it is, so grinding up fresh beans and brewing up a cafetiere each morning is a dream that's probably never going to happen - it makes the Starbucks VIA so perfect for my busy mornings! I've so far only tried the Columbia blend, but next time I'm in my local Starbucks i'm going to see what other blends they have and stock up! It's also rather handy to take with me to the office or when I'm visiting my tea loving friends!
3. I was in The White Company a couple of weeks ago stocking up on some pyjamas for Freddie, when I remembered I needed to get some new perfume. I thought since I adore their scented candles etc why not see what their perfume is like and OH MY, my nose went to actual smell heaven! After eventually making a very tough decision, I went with the NOIR (Amber, Mandarin and Orchid) Eau De Toilette, I literally could have bought every single fragrance but somehow stopped myself. I'm almost excited for when this runs out and I get to choose another, I've been obsessed with The White Company for a long time but this has further fuelled that obsession!
4. I've loved the TV show New Girl since it came on our screens a couple of years ago, but I'm so rubbish at remembering when things are on TV and always end up missing episodes. This month my boyfriend and I have been catching up with the programme online, we've had to stop ourselves from pulling all nighters so we can watch every episode consecutively! I've become a BIG fan, I want to be Jess, my boyfriend wants to be Schmitt and we find ourselves crying with laughter at least a couple of times each episode, It's just SO good and totally our sense of humour!
5. For my final monthly favourite I thought I'd link you to whichever blog I've been loving throughout the month, through YouTube I found Ben Brown, I'm a massive fan of his daily vlogs - in fact I think he's the only 'youtuber' I watch consistently. I found my way through to his website and blog which really is beautiful. The photography on his posts is stunning and I'm beyond obsessed with his monthly playlists; it's the first thing I do when I open up my laptop to begin blogging, so in fact I guess you could say he is the reason I've become a better blogger, all I needed was a great soundtrack! He is one inspiring and talented guy, I'm sure you've all probably heard of Ben but if you haven't go and check him out!
So I do hope that this post was of some interest to you.. I enjoyed writing it so look out for next months.. Remember to follow me over on Blog Lovin' and Google+ to get alerted when I post!
Thanks for reading.. Let me know what you've been loving this month in the comments below!